Yummy : A superwash merino/cashmere/nylon blend. It is incredibly versatile, and feels so bouncy, soft and luxurious. Yummy makes a beautiful fabric at a variety of gauges, which makes it a great choice for everything from socks and gloves to shawls and sweaters. You’ll want this yarn against your skin! With excellent stitch definition, a lofty construction, and an understated glow, Yummy is a truly gorgeous yarn. You will not want to put down your needles or hook when you are working with Yummy!
The yummy base is available as an Evolution, as a Self-Striping and in Semi-Solid shades designed to coordinate with each colorway.
- 80% Superwash Merino/10%
- Light worsted weight
- Evolution Skein: 170 yds/70g
- 100g Striping/Coordinating Skein: 240 yds/100g
- 25g Coordinating Mini-Skein (heel/toe): 60 yds/25g
Needles and Gauge
- For socks: Needles US 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm) Hooks: D-F (3.25-3.75mm) ;
Gauge 26 sts/4 inches
- For other items: Needles US 6-8
(4-5mm) Hooks: F-H (3.75-5mm); Gauge 20 sts/4 inches
- 3-ply with moderate twist
- Hand or machine wash delicate
- Dry flat
- Shawls and Scarves