AVAILABLE STARTING JUNE 5TH at 7pm!
Welcome to the Hug Shot Kit by Casapinka.
Did you know that June 4 is National Hug Your Cat Day? Well, Sharon From Security decided that wasn’t enough treats for the week, so she made up holiday called International Hug Your Pet Weekend (yes, dogs are allowed to join if they don’t act out or stir shit up) from June 5-7. Participating LYS’ and Dyers will be giving out coupon codes for the pattern (which will be published June 5.) She named it Hug Shot because it sounded like “Mug Shot” and she’s always determined to get Jean From I.T. arrested and hang her mug shot in the break room.
In order get the FREE PATTERN there are a few things you need to know.
- The codes can only be redeemed between June 5 (10:01 EST) and June 14 (Midnight PST) no exceptions.
- You must purchase a kit from a participating Dyer or LYS in order to receive a pattern code
- We are a participating Dyer and so is Destination Yarn so you are in the right Place!
- You must be logged into your Ravelry Account to redeem the free pattern Code.
- If you are not logged in the pattern will not be added to your library and you will not receive updates if they are released.
- You will receive one, single use code per kit you purchase.
Yarn will ship together from the Twisted Fiber Art Studio in Michigan.
Please Note: We have a limited number of the Yarn Friends Collaboration Kits (#1 and #2) ready to ship - after they sell out they will switch over to a dyed-to-order listing and will ship 3-4 weeks from purchase.