Yarn: YummyClick on Everything Currently Being Dyed-to-Order to see the colorways this yarn type is currently available in.
It is available as an Evolution, Self-Striping skein or in Coordinating Semi-Solid shades designed to coordinate with each colorway.
- 80% Superwash Merino/10%
- Light worsted weight
- Evolution Skein: 170 yds/70g
- 100g Striping/Coordinating Skein: 240 yds/100g
- 25g Coordinating Mini-Skein (heel/toe): 60 yds/25g
Needles and Gauge
- For socks: Needles US 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm) Hooks: D-F (3.25-3.75mm) ;
Gauge 26 sts/4 inches
- For other items: Needles US 6-8
(4-5mm) Hooks: F-H (3.75-5mm); Gauge 20 sts/4 inches
- 3-ply with moderate twist
- Hand or machine wash delicate
- Dry flat
- Shawls and Scarves
This superwash merino/cashmere/nylon blend is incredibly
versatile, and feels so bouncy, soft and luxurious. Yummy makes a beautiful
fabric at a variety of gauges, which makes it a great choice for everything
from socks and gloves to shawls and sweaters.
You’ll want this yarn against your skin! With excellent stitch
definition, a lofty construction, and an understated glow, Yummy is a truly
gorgeous yarn. You will not want to put down your needles or hook when you are
working with Yummy!