Tasty : Tasty is luxury, strength and all-around utility all in one delightful yarn! It is a smooth and butter-soft yarn with great bounce. This yarn is lightweight but quite durable, making it an excellent choice for socks when knit at 8 or 9 stitches per inch. The cashmere lends a subtle halo to the yarn, which makes Tasty a wonderful choice for elegant shawls or scarves. Tasty would make a fabulous, treasured garment worn next to your skin, so you can touch it all day. Or maybe just keep a skein nearby for fondling. You will enjoy working with Tasty almost as much as you’ll enjoy wearing it.
The Tasty base is available as an Evolution, as a Self-Striping and as Semi-Solid shades designed to coordinate with each colorway.
- 80% Superwash Merino/10%
- Fingering weight
- Evolution Skein: 250 yds/ 229 m /70g
- 100g Striping/Coordinating Skein: 380 yds/ 347m /100g
- 25g Coordinating Mini-Skein (heel/toe): 95 yds/ 87m / 25g
Needles and Gauge
- For socks: Needles US 0-2
(2-2.75mm) Hooks: C-E (2.75-3.5mm) ; Gauge 32-36 sts/4 inches
- For other items: Needles US 2-3
(2.75-3.25mm) Hooks: E-G (3.5-4.25mm) ; Gauge 28 sts/4 inches
- 3-ply with moderate twist
- Hand or machine wash delicate
- Dry flat
- Shawls and Scarves